Our Faculty Members
Yeditepe University offers Executive Master of Business Administration Program (EMBA) for those who would like to positively differentiate themselves in their career development. Yeditepe Executive MBA program intends to support the needs and expectations of our students to achieve their career
advancements in the special concentration area of strategic management and leadership. In that respect, we define main characteristics of our Executive MBA graduates as:
The design of the Executive MBA curriculum is built on the competencies of world class business leadership. We believe that our students aiming high, need to develop their top management qualifications and competencies.
Yeditepe MBA has a long tradition of graduate education in Business Administration with almost 4.000 graduatessince 1996. We believe that the real accreditation of any graduate program is the accumulation of the successesof their graduates in the professional life.
Our world-class faculty members from diverse backgrounds provide a balance of theory and practice in the execution of the curriculum. In addition to our faculty members, professors from well recognized universities worldwide, distinguished experts from the business world will bring their expertise and knowledge to the Executive MBA classrooms.
We strive to instill exceptional strategic management and leadership competencies for those aiming high. Executive MBA program is specially designed for professionals, entrepreneurs and executives on an advanced career path.
◦ Executive MBA courses will be taught on weekends and evenings without jeopardizing business routine of our students.
◦ Course books, Tablet with e-books and simulation game memberships will be provided by Yeditepe University.
◦ Students will be attending courses in our Executive MBA classroom.
◦ Learning management system for the courses will be embedded to curriculum execution.
◦ Executive MBA assistant will be in touch with ourstudents regarding both academic and administrative matters.
◦ Extra-curricular activities such as site visits, business luncheons, seminars and workshops will be optional to our students.